Schedule a collection for:
Please note that you can change your details in PROFILE if you would like the invoice for this collection to be issued for a different company.
Info & Help
- You will receive the contact number of your driver in the order confirmation email. Please contact them directly with any logistical queries or additional information.
- To start, please go to Register and create an account. An activation email will be sent to your email address. After confirming your email address you can schedule your first collection. Please give us at least 24 hours' notice. The registered details (e.g. Business name) can be amended in Profile before each booking.
- To book a waste collection please start by typing the address into the search field. If the location is not found please type the postcode only and select one of the suggestions. Move the map to adjust the pin location. Please use the booking form to give us all information necessary for our driver to find the waste.
- We will only invoice you once the service is completed. We guarantee full satisfaction so please get in touch if you are not entirely satisfied with our service. You can pay with PayPal, debit/credit card (through PayPal) or by bank transfer.
- Once the collection is completed, you will receive a system-generated full VAT invoice. Please check your Spam folder and get in touch if you have not received your invoice.
- Invoices are emailed automatically upon collection to the email address registered with your account.
- Invoices are issued with the details (including business name and address) in your profile at the time of booking.
- Each invoice includes a PayPal link and our bank details.
Using our service is easy. We collect two types of bags: Organic (food and green waste only) and Everything else (everything that is not Organic waste) from any address that you define through our map tool. Please use transparent bags of up to 110 litres capacity (standard large bags) so that we can identify what type of waste they contain. You can also use black bags as long as you label them as “Organic” and “Everything else”.
Our fee structure is simple:
(all prices ex. VAT)
- Collection fee (based on the postcode of the collection, starting at £15)
- £1.50 per bag collected, “Organic waste” and “Everything else” – these must be separated, in transparent bags or in black bags with clear labelling. Unlabelled black bags or contaminated bags (i.e. organic waste mixed with everything else) are charged at £2.50.
Bulky items will be charged as equivalent number of bags by volume/weight. The cost of collecting heavy materials (e.g. building or garden waste) will be charged as 1 bag per approx. 5kg.
To get an estimate before you place your order, please type in the number of bags to be collected.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WEEKEND COLLECTIONS CARRY A 20% SURCHARGE.
You can leave your bags on the floor, in a bin or in any other convenient location.
Please flatten all cardboard/correx/ramboard and tie it in a bundle to minimize the volume and the equivalent quantity of bags which will be charged.
As we collect by hand and use smaller vehicles we can access most locations. We collect both standard bags and bulky items including furniture and old kitchen appliances.
Please give us at least 24 hours' notice. We will do our best to ensure that orders are collected on the requested date and within 3 hours of the time indicated by you. If the collection is booked for 11:30 p.m. or later, we will collect after 5 a.m. the following morning in most cases.
Please use the booking form to give us as much information as possible, for example if there are any access restrictions, if waste must be collected before a certain time etc. You can also send a picture of your waste to the driver through WhatsApp or SMS if there is any chance of confusion (e.g. a lot of other waste around the location). You will receive the driver's mobile phone number with your order confirmation.
If you require a collection within the congestion charge zone between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, a surcharge of £25 will be added to the invoice.
The app currently works for London postcodes only but out of London collections can be arranged on request.
If the you are not able to find your address by typing it into the search box, please type in your postcode only and let the app suggest a nearby address in the drop down menu. You can now use the pointer to find your exact location.
If your address is still being rejected, please contact us so that we can enable the postcode for you.
Green, Local, Simple: a new way to process your waste
Quantum Waste has developed breakthrough technology which turns your food waste into a quality organic fertiliser. We can also recycle almost everything else (cardboard, paper, plastic, metal and glass) into bales of raw materials.
Quantum Waste runs compact waste management franchises out of local depots. By bringing the processing closer to the waste, we reduce transport costs and CO2 emissions while also increasing quality control and customer service levels.
Quantum Waste is a fully licensed waste carrier and recycler. We aim to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients and to consistently demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism.
Our breakthrough Qube technology composts your food in efficient scalable units. Because the farms which use our organic fertiliser are local, transport costs stay manageable, fertiliser quality stays high, and customer service remains hands on, flexible and responsive.
Our services and products will be delivered in accordance with all requirements and regulations of the Waste Management sector and the regulations defined by the Environment Agency and the applicable European Union requirements.
Quantum Waste operates an integrated management system (IMS) to ensure that we deliver consistent high quality. Details of our quality management processes and procedures are available on request.
Pickup can't be scheduled
Is your address within the M25 and not being recognised? Please try typing in the postcode only. Select a nearby address from the drop-down list and use the pointer to find your exact address.
If you continue to have problems or if you'd like us to activate a new postcode outside the M25 in our system please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.